Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Like Mother Like Daughter Like Coffee




I am proud to say that my oldest girl is well trained. Whenever she and daddy are in town she often says, "Daddy don't forget to bring mommy home a coffee! You know she likes it!"
One of the first things I learned after Rosemary was born and I was juggling the -newborn-toddler- combo, all tea and beverages for Mommy need to have a lid too. So I switched from a regular mug for my morning tea to a tumbler. A valuable safety lesson! When juggling children it is best not to add a mug of hot anything to the routine. However, a mug of hot something is just what you may need to get through the day!
At any rate, Cecily loves to drink her milk out of a tumbler too... I love these cute sippy-cup tumblers. Cecily loves to be a big girl like mommy. And I have done my part as a Seattle-area citizen to raise coffee awareness. (The ironic part of it all... is I pretty much drink tea....and Chai is my special treat!) But my musing on tea I will save for another day!

No comments: