Monday, August 29, 2011

With and Without

 Here is a series of pictures that show the difference between when I am wearing the orthotic in my mouth and when I have taken it out for a while. (I have to take it out while I am eating)

The following pictures were taken without 
the orthotic in my mouth.
Before: This is what my hands used to look like a lot of the time.  This picture was  taken after a meal.
Before: Notice the white on the tips of my fingers. They are white because my capillaries are clenching and not allowing blood to come in.  
Before: Note the blue color, also the white sections.

Before: Another look at my hands without the orthotics.

The following pictures were taken with 
the orthotic in my mouth.
After: Blood is starting to refill my hands now that I have the orthotic back in. Notice the different color in my fingertips.
After: Blood is returning to my hands. This is another look at the  pinking up process.
After: This is after I had been wearing the orthotic for a while and my hands had fully warmed up. 


After: My new normal! A lot less blue!

No comments: